KAT Monitoring Schedule
Dear KAT Parents,
Thank you for being a part of KAT and serving as a monitor. KAT is a parent-facilitated co-op, and your participation as a monitor is essential in making the KAT day a success.
Please follow the instructions below to help make the day run efficiently:
- Arrive at Centerpoint Church at 7:30 a.m. SHARP and use parking LOT A by the sanctuary. It takes about 30-45 minutes to complete set up before the students arrive so it is important that we start on time. Report to the Building Supervisor (either in the lobby or downstairs) to help set up classrooms and receive instructions about your monitoring duties.
- Plan to stay onsite for the full day and until all clean up is complete (approximately 4:30m.). Pack lunches for you and any of your children who will spend the day at KAT.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- You will need to be able to lift tables, chairs and anything else that involves setting up or taking down classrooms, as well as, use a vacuum.
- It is important that you are free to attend to your monitoring duties. If you have small children who need frequent attention, please make other arrangements for them. Small nursing infants are always welcome. With monitoring being of the utmost importance, please plan ahead and have your children’s homework prepared in advance so that they can work as independently as possible in the study hall when they are not in class.
- If you have a conflict or are ill, it is important that you arrange a trade and find a replacement for your monitoring day. You may view the KAT Monitoring Schedule by clicking this link: COMING AFTER REGISTRATION!
- If you have an emergency, DO NOT CALL THE CHURCH. Call the Building Supervisor, Suzanne Alward at 269-352-8610.
- If you or your spouse are planning on monitoring and have not filled out a background check form, print one off of the website, fill it out, and bring it with you to KAT.
Thank you for taking your monitoring duties seriously. We want to offer a safe and well-supervised atmosphere for our children and to keep the KAT co-op running successfully.
Please hit REPLY and verify that you are planning on your assigned date. We MUST hear back from you. Also, if you drop your classes at KAT, please notify us, so that we can fill your monitoring date(s).